This event provides opportunities to explore new programming ideas, assess risks and develop ways to combat them, implement new marketing strategies, and strengthen team and leadership capabilities. Vendors will be on hand to share new products that will assist in providing the best camp experience possible. And at the end of the day, unwind with an outdoor barbeque dinner and social hour. Attendees also have an opportunity to take part in the Olympics with a team you create or we can assign you to one. Competitive nature is optional, but enjoyment and amusement is mandatory.
Thursday, September 24, 2015
One-day conference, trade show, and festival
- Location: Shisler Center, OSU Extension, 1680 Madison Avenue, Wooster, Ohio 44691
- Included: Keynote, Three Break-Out Sessions, Walking Lunch with Exhibitors, Interactive (outdoor) Exhibits, PRB Olympics (fun event), Social, 2 Drink Tickets, BBQ Dinner (outdoor)
- Audience: Children’s Camps, Parks & Recreation, Landscape Architects
- Hours: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Early Bird Cost (Before 6/15/15): $100 per person (lunch, 2 drink tickets & BBQ dinner), $50 per person (lunch only)
- Regular Cost (After 6/15/15): $200 per person (lunch, 2 drink tickets & BBQ dinner), $100 per person (lunch only)
- Member Discounts: 50% off for members of 4-H, ACA, ASLA, Camp Business, CCCA, NACPRO, OPRA or PRB.